- 4 Hass avocados, halved and pitted
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 4-6 garlic cloves, diced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1-2 tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat grill for low heat, and lightly oil grate.
- Cook the avocados on the preheated grill until just slightly browned and caramelized. Allow to cool to room temperature, then remove the skins, and cube. Place avocado into a mixing bowl, and mash together with the onion, garlic, and jalapeno pepper. Stir in the lime juice, tomatoes and cilantro. Add salt and pepper to taste. Chill 30 minutes before serving.
No Matching Listings
Try a new search, or click below to get notified when matching listings become available.