Location, Location, Location!
Where you buy not only affects the home's current and future value, but it also affects your lifestyle. Your Agent will be able to conduct a more targeted home search if you outline your preferences in neighborhoods and nearby amenities. Here's a checklist of items you should consider and communicate to your chosen Real Estate Agent.
* Urban, suburban or rural? Search current homes for sale in your desired zip code here.
* Desired commute time to work?
* School districts? Learn more about Louisville schools here.
* Desirable neighborhoods? Browse some of the area's communities here.
* Proximity to the airport?
* Proximity to restaurants and retail?
* Access to major highways and thoroughfares?
* Access to public transportation?
* Health care facilities?
* Parks and recreation?
* Length of time you plan to live in the home? (Your agent should be knowledgeable about growth trends and projections that could affect your investment.)
Be sure to check out our Mortgage Calculator tool to help you determine what you may qualify for: Mortgage Calculator