How a Buyer Agent Can Help You
Seven main roles of your Real Estate agent
- They are your market insider. They educate you about the current market and how to make a smart offer while buying a house.
- Analyser. They analyze your home wants and needs and help you ask questions you didn't know to ask.
- Your local guide. Guides you to homes that fit your financial criteria.
- Coordinates the work of other needed professionals.
- Negotiates on your behalf with the home seller.
- Checks and double-checks real estate paperwork and deadlines.
- Solves any problems that may arise.