View Louisville, KY homes for sale under $150,000.
View Louisville, KY homes for sale under $250,000.
View Louisville, KY homes for sale under $350,000.
The home selling process can seem overwhelming to some people – especially when you’re a first time home seller. There are a lot of aspects to consider, both before and during the selling process, so using a knowledgeable and experienced real estate agent can make all the difference!
To help you better understand what to expect when selling your home, we have created this easy to follow list for your reference. If you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to give Louisville Real Estate Pros a call at 502-435-5524.
1. Define what you expect from the experience.
Home Staging - not just for the professionals!
The words “Home Staging” tend to mean different things to different people. The big picture of Home Staging, however, is pretty simple. It comes down to cleaning up, clearing out, and arranging furniture and décor in a way that will appeal to potential buyers. The overall goal of staging your home is to grab a buyer’s attention and result in a quick sale at your preferred price. Talk to your experienced Realtor about Home Staging; they should be able to give you some pointers to get the process moving.
Planning to sell your Louisville home? It might be worth more than you think!
If you are preparing to sell your home, you may wonder how important Home Staging really is in the long run. A buyer will end up making the house their own eventually, won’t they? So why does Home Staging make such a difference? Can we get our home sold without focusing on Staging? Let’s get some of these home selling...
If you currently have your home listed on the market, you have probably wondered about the importance of holding an Open House. Will my house sell quicker if we hold an Open House? Does everyone do it? What if we don’t really want to have an Open House? These valuable questions are all part of the thought process when selling your home. Ideally, you have a Realtor who has discussed the pros and cons with you. A knowledgeable Realtor can offer their insight as to why or why not an Open House is necessary.
Click here to view upcoming Louisville Open Houses.
Here at the Louisville Real Estate Pros office, we have quite a bit of personal experience in the home selling process. Whether you are a first time home seller or you are familiar with the process, we have the knowledge and current market research to back up our view on why an Open House may or may not be beneficial for your specific home for sale.
Selling your Louisville home? It might be worth more than you think!
Pros of Holding a Louisville Open House
An Open House...
**Are you planning to sell your Louisville home? It might be worth more than you think!**
**Pam Ruckriegel with The Louisville Real Estate Pros at Keller Williams Realty Louisville East is the best Realtor for the job. Contact her to get started on your one-of-a-kind listing today! 502-435-5524.**
Today’s real estate market is competitive and a prime environment for any seller. Inventory is low, and there are buyers everywhere waiting to snag the perfect new home. However, even with potential buyers scouring every available house on the market, pricing your home to sell is the top aspect to really take the time to consider. Accurate pricing matters! Because of this, we have compiled a short list for your consideration. Here are 4 Things to Consider When Pricing Your Home to Sell:
1. The initial price point of your home is important. Here in ...
**Planning to sell your home? It might be worth more than you think!**
**Pam Ruckriegel with The Louisville Real Estate Pros of Keller Williams Realty Louisville East is the best realtor for the job. Contact her to get started on your one-of-a-kind listing today! (502) 435-5524.**
Deciding to sell your home is a big step for anyone. Whether you have lived in your home for decades or you’ve just been there for a short time, there are always reasons that leaving could be a little difficult. However, the excitement of moving on to a new place can well outweigh the sadness of your departure. Selling your home is an emotional process, so the word “bittersweet” perfectly sums up the whole experience! With that being said, The Louisville Real Estate Pros have compiled a list of important questions to ask yourself when preparing to sell your home. Use this as a guide to make your home selling process as smooth as possible!
1. Why have you decided to move? Take some time to sit down and really think about why you want to move. Is there something physically wrong with your home? Maybe you just don’t want to spend your weekends making the necessary home updates. Do you want to raise your family in a neighborhood...
**Planning to sell your home? It might be worth more than you think!**
**Pam Ruckriegel with Louisville Real Estate Pros of Keller Williams Louisville East is the best realtor for the job. Contact her to get started on your one-of-a-kind listing today! (502) 435-5524.**
When you ask a seller about the hardest part of having their home listed, most will tell you it’s keeping the place in showing condition at all times. It can be stressful to keep your home in top condition while still living your life inside! Can you relate to that feeling? If so, you’re in luck! We have compiled a list just for home sellers to assist in easing your stress on the home front...
**Thinking about selling your home? It might be worth more than you think!****Pam Ruckriegel with Louisville Real Estate Pros of Keller Williams Louisville East is the best realtor for the job. Contact her to get started on your one-of-a-kind listing today! (502) 435-5524.**
Nowadays, homes are selling so quickly that yours might not be on the market for long. This is great news for sellers, but it still doesn’t take away the stress that comes with keeping your home showing ready at all times. We’re all human, so it’s hard to keep the place in top shape! This is especially true if you have little ones at home. But never fear; we have some tips to share for keeping your home ready for showings while still living a normal life inside! Once you have a system in place, it’s completely possible to have your home showing ready in 30 minutes or less.
You may also like: 5 Simple Steps to a...
-->>Planning to sell your home? It may be worth more than you think! Get your FREE Market Analysis here. Pam Ruckriegel with The Louisville Real Estate Pros at Keller Williams Realty Louisville East can help you get started on listing your one-of-a-kind home today!<<--
Curb appeal is a MUST when selling your Kentucky home!
When preparing to sell your Louisville home, curb appeal is a major aspect to consider. Potential buyers begin to form an opinion about your home before they even step foot inside. With this in mind, planning out a simple and attractive landscaping game plan can add quite a bit of charm to your home right off the bat before.
However, for some people, beautiful landscaping is a lot easier said than done. (We all have our strengths!) If lawn and garden upkeep is not your forte, keeping the landscaping low maintenance is a logical decision. There are plenty of wonderful options out there to make your...
To some people, making the decision to sell your home can be a daunting one. But there is good news! The promise of the current state of the Louisville Real Estate Market, combined with a little guidance from someone in the Real Estate profession, can make the process of selling your home a much less stressful experience than you may think. Just a little bit of preparation can have your home looking fresh and ready for all of those potential buyers just waiting for the perfect place to call home! Take a little bit of time on these 5 DIY projects, and your home is likely to be on and off the market FAST!
Related Post: 5 Questions to Ask Yourself When Preparing to Sell Your Home
Related Post: 4 Things to Consider When Pricing Your Home to Sell
The Louisville Real Estate Market has been hot for awhile now. It's nice to see that the rest of the US is starting to heat up as well.
*Spoiler alert! If you want to sell your home in Spring, you need to list now. It's taking 30-60 days on average to go from putting your home on the market to closing. Please contact us today for a free Market Evaluation on your home.
When it comes to energy efficiency, look for smart features and expertise to help you save energy and money and add value to your home.
1. Begin with a Right-Sized Home.
If the home you buy is simply too large for you or your family’s needs or plans, you stand a good chance of wasting energy through excessive heating and cooling costs. If it’s too small, you’ll feel cramped and uncomfortable. It’s a big investment, so seek balance and buy it “right” from the outset.
2. Purchase Energy Star Appliances Such as Your TV, Dishwasher, Washer and Dryer, and Microwave.
And especially the refrigerator, as it alone contributes about 10 percent of the energy use in a home. Also, unplug electronics not in use or turn off power strips to avoid phantom charges.
3. Install Efficient Lighting Such as Compact Flourescent (CLF) or LED Bulbs in Every Fixture.
Lighting accounts for about 6 percent of an energy bill each year.
4. Get an Energy Audit and Have Tests Performed to Identify Ways of Improving Your Efficiency.
You can always upgrade your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system as well as your thermal envelope, which includes insulation, windows, and doors and the seals or weather stripping around them. Visit energy.gov/energytips for more tips.
Eight Steps to Selling Your Home
1. Define your needs. Write down all the reasons for selling your home. Ask yourself, 'Why do I want to sell and what do I expect to accomplish with the sale?' For example, a growing family may prompt your need for a larger home, or a job opportunity in another city may necessitate a move. For your goals, write down if you'd like to sell your house within a certain time frame or make a particular profit margin. Work with your real estate agent to map out the best path to achieve your objectives and set a realistic time frame for the sale.
2. Name your price. Your next objective should be to determine the best possible selling price for your house. Setting a fair asking price from the outset will generate the most activity from other real estate agents and buyers. You will need to take into account the condition of your home, what comparable homes in your neighborhood are selling for, and state of the overall market in your area. It's often difficult to remain unbiased when putting a price on your home, so your real estate agent's expertise is invaluable at this step. Your agent will know what comparable homes are selling for in your neighborhood and the average time those homes are sitting on the market. If you want a truly objective opinion about the price of your home, you could have an appraisal done. This typically costs a few hundred dollars. Remember: You're always better off setting a fair market value price than setting your price too high. Studies show that homes priced higher than 3 percent of their market value take longer to sell. If your home sits on the market for too long, potential buyers may think there is something wrong with the property. Often, when this happens, the seller has to drop the price below market value to compete with newer, reasonably priced listings.
3. Prepare your home. Most of us don't keep our homes in 'showroom' condition. We tend to overlook piles...