5 Minute DIY Spring Wreath
Nothing says springtime quite like bright-colored floral arrangements! An updated front door wreath is a quick, easy, and inexpensive way to start to bring some of that seasonal cheer right into your home. With just a few items and 5 minutes of your time, you can create a simple and one-of-a-kind piece to welcome spring!
What you will need:
- A wreath. (We used a twig-style wreath, so adding a little extra can change the decor from season to season. You can find one at any craft store that also has a floral department.)
- A handful of artificial flowers. (Choose bright, springtime colors! A variation of sizes works well, but choose whatever fits your personal style. These can be found in any craft store's floral department or even at a dollar store!)
- A wire cutter
What you should do:
1. Start with the largest flowers first. Cut the stems to separate the flowers from the bunch. Leave 4 - 5 inches of the stem intact to make placement on the wreath a little easier. Make sure to keep any greenery on the stems as well. Remember, we're thinking spring here!
2. Place the flowers onto the wreath by weaving the stem into the twigs. With a little wiggling and adjusting, you can get a tight fit. Sporadically attachd the largest flowers. Leaving placement non-symmetrical will give a more realistic feel to the finished product.
3. Repeat steps 1 & 2 with the remaining flowers. Work from largest to smallest.
4. Adjust any of the flower stems that look out of place. Depending on the amount you are using, pulling some of the larger flowers forward might be necessary to maintain a more realistic look.
Viola! A one-of-a-kind, DIY spring wreath is just as simple as that. Check out how changing our winter pieces for spring pieces can completely transform the look of your home’s entry way in 5 minutes flat!
What are you waiting for? Let’s get decorating!